Thursday, December 21, 2006

Reflecting the inner me..

Finally I decided not to wait for another accident to fill my blog space.. I was thinking on wat to write. Not because there s nothing to write, but because there are a lot of things going on in my mind these days that i cant streamline. Vairamuthu has said he writes on the command of his emotions (உணர்ச்சி௧ளின் உத்தரவால்). Writing and poetry are a means to capture and save transitory (though not always) emotions. let me give a try too..so wat dominates my thoughts these days,.. okay wat do i think right now (9 pm, 21st dec) .. hmmm.. 3 things rise immediately to the surface of my cerebrum.

One (not the first), my final year project. I wish i had acquired more technical knowledge these years at college. Two, my career which is right now a little uncertain. This is one area where i was (am) quite confused. Or is it just that i m thinking too much unnecessarily? I honestly dont know.. As one of my friends adviced, my options are now open and wat else.. lets wait and see. Last (definitely not the least), college days are going to end in a couple of months. This has been bugging me for sometime now. From 4 years to 4 months today. Soon it would become 4 weeks, then 4 days.. Though i ll be here at college for an additional year, most of my friends would be leaving, searching for horizons across the metros of the country (and abroad too). The worth of something is best realised when about to part. I wish i had a time machine to take me back to 17th july,2003. I'm already missing my friends now, while still being with them.. love ya all!!!

5 Comments:

At Saturday, December 23, 2006, Blogger lavanya said...

hey...ya everyone wish for a time machine!! there are things that u wish to get back...but wat if u go in open mind and try to explore....Im sure u will find it amazing..Go with happy mind, im sure everything will be retained..

Of course u cant get back the endless lectures, ur fav professors,assessments, GPA...but always frds will be there na..but in a different way of communication unlike the college days!!!

 
At Thursday, January 18, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

an impulse of emotions.. hmm ya, i always write blogs to release my pressing thoughts which get quelled only when materialized on the page..
dawn, relax, if you would ask me, i'd say that you had led your coll life in the best possible way. dawn throws the first light, nobody needs to light for dawn! so whatever is to happen is the best.
n you know, the sickest thing of being a very good girl is, you wouldn't have something you want to forget..! so be a bad girl at times...

 
At Sunday, March 04, 2007, Blogger JayaChithra Subramanian said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Sunday, March 04, 2007, Blogger JayaChithra Subramanian said...

hii sugan
hmm..final yr coll blues..
bein bugged with project and grief of missing friends in some time...
time machine?? hmm.. wish many such things in life..bt time runs out in no place..

 
At Thursday, March 15, 2007, Blogger Madhu said...

hey iam back www.itzmemadhu.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

casual person with deep passion about things/people i like....






I was Hermione Granger at the Harry Potter character quiz @ Crazylicious.com
My Birthdate: October 6
  • You tend to be a the rock in relationships - people depend on you.
  • Thoughtful and caring, you often put others needs first.
  • You aren't content to help those you know... you want to give to the world.
  • An idealist, you strive for positive change and dream about how much better things could be.
  • Your strength: Your intuition
  • Your weakness: You put yourself last
  • Your power color: Rose
  • Your power symbol: Cloud
  • Your power month: June
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

Powered by Blogger